Nelson, G. Hairston, SR.
PURPOSE, DESIGN AND EXECUTION
Publisher:Cambridge University Press, 370pp.
ISBN 0-521-34596-0 hardback, 0-521-34692-4 paperback
- Ecological problems and how they are approached
- Minimal requirements of experimental design in ecology
- Trade-offs in ecological experimentation
- Experiments in forests
- Experiments in terrestrial successional communities
- Experiments in arid environments
- Experiments in fresh water
- Experiments in marine environments
- Conclusions to be drawn from field experiments
Information about Japanese version is here